Sunday, February 17, 2013

Week 5: Rhetorical Analysis P90X





This was so hard for me, I never really watch TV if I do it's late at night so I catch the infomercials.  I chose P90X because in my opinion it is effective.  I must admit the infomercial got some of my friends and I to purchase it.  If you keep up with the work out you will see results.  The first time my husband and I did the cardiovascular work out, we were drenched in sweat.  Not only will you see results if you work out but you must eat healthy as well.  I must say it is convenient when you do not have a gym near by and I believe it is cheaper then a gym membership.  I loved it because I could do the work out while my children were playing. I believe this would be logos.  In the commercial or if you watch the infomercial they show people that have stuck with the program who have gotten great results. I will be doing P90X again after I have my third baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment